- Library visits are limited to 1 hour.
- All library users ages 10 and up will be required to wear a face mask to minimize airborne droplets. Make sure you bring your mask!
- All users must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Children ages of 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Access to computers will be limited 1 hour.
- Number of people allowed in the library will be limited to 20 at a time.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the circulation desks for everyone’s protection.
- Staff will be temperature-checked before going on duty.
- The restrooms are closed.
- The water fountain is unavailable.
- For your safety, all visitors will be logged so we have a complete record of contacts in case it should be necessary to begin contact tracing for any exposure to COVID-19.
- No meeting room use or group programs will be permitted until further notice.
- Upon return, books will be quarantined for 3 days.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
- Curbside services are still available.
We appreciate your support of our safety protocols as we make our way back to providing as much service as possible, as safely as possible. We are making these adjustments based on guidance from the CDC and the Governor’s Directives.